Donna L. Maul is a partner with the Firm. She has over 25 years of experience in family law practice, including divorce, custody and support litigation, and prenuptial and cohabitation agreements. In 2009, she was Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney. Ms. Maul is also a Certified Family Law Mediator. She received her B.A., cum laude, from Seton Hall University, and her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law.
Prior to joining the Firm as an associate in 1989, Ms. Maul was an associate with Bennett Davison & Munoz, 1985-1987, and a partner with Bennett Hayser & Maul, 1987-1989. She has been a partner of Ansell Grimm & Aaron, PC since 1994.
ParalegalJessica M. Tagliareni
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member, 1996-Present
- Monmouth County Family Law Committee, Member, 1998-Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 1996-Present
- Monmouth-Ocean Inns of Court, Member, 2011-Present
- Monmouth-Ocean Family Inns of Court, Panelist, Hiring and Keeping Law Office Support Staff, April 2013
- Haydn Proctor Inns of Court, Member, 2009-2010
- N.J. Licensed Professional Investigator’s Association, Speaker, Family Law and the Private Investigator, March 2013
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney