Jessica T. Zolotorofe is an associate with the Firm. Her practice is devoted to the areas of real estate transactions, including buying, selling, leasing and financing commercial properties, as well as civil litigation matters.
Ms. Zolotorofe received her B.A. in Journalism and Psychology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and her J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law, where she was a merit scholar. Prior to receiving her J.D., Ms. Zolotorofe worked as a real estate agent.
Ms. Zolotorofe is a member of the Monmouth County Bar Association, the International Council of Shopping Centers, the National Association of Realtors, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the DZ Foundation, Board of Directors.
- The Franchisee Lease, Jan. 22, 2016
- Don’t Get The Boot, Feb. 25, 2016
- Mixed Use Development, June 9, 2016
- Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, Aug. 26, 2016
- Insurance Lease Provisions, Oct. 28, 2016
- The Current State of Student Housing, June 23, 2017
- Real Estate Investing with Your SDIRA, Oct. 2, 2017
- The DZ Foundation, Board of Directors
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation