Michael H. Ansell is an associate with the Firm. His practice is concentrated in the areas of employment, personal injury, medical malpractice, and complex commercial litigation, including cannabis law. In addition to representing clients involved in litigation, Mr. Ansell provides advice and counseling to businesses to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations. Mr. Ansell has conducted numerous jury and bench trials in employment and personal injury cases.
Prior to joining Ansell Grimm & Aaron, P.C., Mr. Ansell received his B.A. in Political Science and Peace and Justice Studies from Tufts University in 2007. He received his J.D. from George Washington University Law School in 2010.
Mr. Ansell interned for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp, Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Monmouth County.
- NJ Arbitration Ruling Puts Burden On Employers (April, 5, 2018)
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Haydn Proctor Inn of Court
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth and Middlesex Counties, Board of Trustees