Peter S. Falvo, Jr. is a partner with the Firm and has devoted his professional career to land use and development matters. He received his B.A. from St. Anselm’s College in 1964 and his J.D. from Suffolk University School of Law in 1967.
Mr. Falvo has handled countless cases before zoning and planning boards at both the local and county levels. In addition, he has represented many clients before various State agencies, such as the New Jersey Department of Transportation, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Coastal Area Facility Review Board, and various other State regulatory agencies having jurisdiction over real estate development and related issues.
Mr. Falvo is qualified as an expert witness on land use and contract interpretation by the New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division.
- American Arbitration Association
- American Arbitration Association Construction Panel
- American Arbitration Association Labor Panel
- American, New Jersey and Monmouth County Bar Associations
- Board of Consulters of the Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Committee, New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Properties and Trust Section of the New Jersey Bar
- Board of Directors of Land Use Section of the State Bar Association, Past Member
- Adjunct Professor, Monmouth University, Leon Hess Business School
- Honoree, Brookdale Community College Center for Holocaust, Human Rights and Genocide Education
- Americo Vespucci Man of the Year, 1972
- Meridian Hospital Corporation and Meridian Health Systems, Board of Trustees
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Chairman
- Meridian Hospital Corporation, Chairman