Rick Brodsky is a partner with the Firm. His practice is concentrated in the areas of land use and development, real estate transactions and financing, real estate tax appeals and real estate litigation. He represents and counsels clients in all phases of real estate acquisitions, financings and development, and appears on land use matters before municipal and county planning boards and state agencies.
Mr. Brodsky serves as Co-Chairman of the Firm’s Real Estate Tax Appeals Department, and represents lenders and banks on various mortgage and asset-backed loans. A former Mayor of Middletown Township, Mr. Brodsky previously served as a three-term member of Middletown Township’s governing body, as well as a member of its Planning Board. He is a former Assistant Corporation Counsel in the Real Estate Litigation Division of the New York City Law Department. Mr. Brodsky has been named as a New Jersey Super Lawyer.*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the American Bar Association.
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Real Estate Committee, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association Land Use Law Section, Member; Board of Directors
- Community YMCA, Member; Board of Directors (Executive Committee)
- Real Estate Advisory Board of the Monmouth University Real Estate Institute, Member
- Advisory Board of Two River Community Bank, Member