Robert A. Honecker, Jr. is a partner with the Firm. He is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney and specializes in criminal and municipal court defense. He received his B.A. from Franklin and Marshall College and his J.D. from Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware.
Mr. Honecker is a former First Assistant Prosecutor and Acting Prosecutor for Monmouth County. He is a Past President of the Monmouth County Bar Association and has served as a Trustee since 1992. He is a Past Vice-President of the National District Attorney’s Association and is an Associate Member of the Monmouth County Chiefs of Police Association. Mr. Honecker was named a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, 1989-Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 2001-Present
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member, 1982-Present
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Trustee, 1992-Present
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Past President, 2009-2010
- Monmouth County Chiefs of Police Association, Associate Member, 2006-Present
- National District Attorney Association, Associate Member, 1982