Ansell Grimm & Aaron, PC is seeking a junior to mid-level bankruptcy/litigation associate for its Ocean Township, New Jersey office. The ideal candidate will have completed a Bankruptcy Court clerkship and be admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York. Excellent research, writing, and communication skills required. Law review and Moot Court experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Ansell Grimm & Aaron, PC is seeking a marketing coordinator to work out of its Ocean Township, New Jersey office. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the firm’s Managing Partner and departments in marketing efforts and for implementation of selected marketing activities.
- Coordinating the collection of material from individual attorneys, departments, and offices for use in firm marketing.
- Maintaining and update marketing files such as: profiles of firm attorneys, target prospects, client analysis, proposals, research materials and the like.
- Preparing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Drafting and managing web and social media content.
- 2-3 years marketing experience.
- A college degree from a four year accredited institution.
- Familiarity with social media, including: Twitter, Constant Contact, Facebook and Web design.
- Excellent writing and communications skills and an enthusiastic demeanor.
Please submit salary requirements and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Staff Positions
Ansell Grimm & Aaron, P.C. is always looking for exceptional employees who have strong legal knowledge in various fields, possess great computer and organizational skills, are team players and can work independently.
Please send your resumè and salary requirements to email@example.com or via fax to 732.643.5403
Ansell Grimm & Aaron, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity employer.