Our Municipal Court Defense attorneys possess extensive experience mitigating motor vehicle charges and disorderly offenses venued in our State municipal courts.
Motor vehicle offenses include the following:
- Driving while intoxicated;
- Driving without insurance;
- Driving with a suspended license;
- Leaving the scene of an accident;
- Reckless and careless driving;
- Speeding; and
- All other moving violations.
Disorderly persons offenses include the following:
- Possession of under fifty grams of marijuana;
- Simple assault;
- Disorderly conduct;
- Trespassing; and
- All other non-felony offenses.
Members of the Municipal Court Defense Department have served as both prosecutors in several municipalities, and as public defenders. Having extensive experience on both sides of municipal court cases, our attorneys have a unique perspective, which allows us to achieve optimal results for our clients.
Should an emergency arise, the Municipal Court Defense attorneys of ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to best serve our clients’ needs.