ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, P.C.’s Labor & Employment attorneys are committed to assisting clients make the right decisions before problems arise. To achieve that goal, our attorneys work closely with employers to ensure that they are compliant with all applicable law and regulations and properly handle personnel matters.
In addition, our attorneys are experienced and capable of representing clients at every stage of a dispute, whether it is through skilled negotiation, or handling cases in State or Federal courts, before administrative agencies, or in arbitration.
The employment and labor lawyers of ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC handle matters including, but not limited to:
- Providing ongoing advice to employers
- Drafting of employment related documents and contracts, such as employment agreements, employee handbooks, restrictive covenants, severance agreements, etc.
- Counseling on proper pre-employment and termination practices, including drug screening, the hiring process, wrongful termination, etc.
- Discrimination in the workplace (age, race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.)
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Wage and overtime rules and regulations
- Leaves of absence and disability accommodations
- Union grievances
- Employee benefits
- Employment contract disputes
It is our goal to help our clients understand their rights and responsibilities and ensure that their decisions are both economically beneficial and lawful so clients successfully can operate and grow their business without worry or issue.