Four AGA lawyers have been named to the 2016 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and two AGA lawyers have been named to the 2016 New Jersey Rising Stars List.*
The AGA 2016 Super Lawyers are:
- Allison Ansell Ryan, a partner with the firm and Chair of the AGA Family Law Department, has been named as a Family Law Super Lawyer for the past decade.
- Mitchell J. Ansell, a partner with the firm and Chair of the AGA Criminal Defense Department, has been named as a Super Lawyer in Criminal Defense for over a decade.
- Robert A. Honecker, Jr., a partner with the firm and member of the Criminal Defense Department, has been named as a Criminal Defense Super Lawyer numerous times.
- Mark M. Wiechnik, a partner with the firm and a member of AGA’s Community Association Practice Group, has previously been named a New Jersey Rising Star in Construction Litigation and this year has been named a Super Lawyer in the same practice area.
The AGA 2016 Rising Stars are:
- Jay B. Feldman, an associate with the firm and a member of AGA’s Litigation and Bankruptcy Departments, has been a Rising Star in the Bankruptcy: Business practice area for two years.
- Richard B. Linderman, a partner with the firm and a member of AGA’s Community Association Practice Group, has been named a Rising Star for the past seven years in the Real Estate practice area.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Michael V. Benedetto, Managing Partner of AGA, stated, “We are proud of our attorneys who achieved this honor from Super Lawyers. It is a special honor to have received the recognition from peers.”
For more than 85 years, AGA has grown to represent clients throughout the tristate area via offices in Ocean, New Jersey, Woodland Park, New Jersey, White Plains, New York, Princeton, New Jersey, and Newtown, Pennsylvania. AGA attorneys are dedicated to providing excellent legal representation by providing zealous advocacy and skilled legal advice to our diverse clientele. AGA attorneys all practice with a common philosophy, Commitment to Excellence and Commitment to People.
For more information on AGA, please contact Michael V. Benedetto, Esquire at 732-643-5216 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the American Bar Association. Any reference to Super Lawyers or Rising Stars is not intended to suggest that our attorneys are superior to other attorneys.
The above is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the materials and information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship.