ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC’s dedicated Cannabis Law Practice Group has an in-depth understanding of the laws both specifically and generally related to cannabis production, sale, use, regulation and legalization and our attorneys are here to help individuals and businesses of all sizes and any stage of development plan for a successful future.
The cannabis industry is currently valued at nearly $8 billion and is expected to exceed $25 billion in the next five years making it one of the fastest growing industries in history. Nevertheless, cannabis law remains a multifaceted and complex field with, at times, conflicting regulations from different governing bodies.
Our attorneys are prepared to work in this highly regulated field on behalf of marijuana entrepreneurs, industrial hemp producers, ancillary businesses and governing bodies seeking regulatory counsel. The lawyers of ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC handle matters including, but not limited to:
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Commercial Leasing
- Federal Enforcement Actions
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Regulatory and Municipal Compliance
Marijuana laws are rapidly changing across the country opening up new and diverse commercial opportunities in the industry. ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC’s Cannabis Law Practice Group is prepared to assist in all aspects of this emerging field and are committed to helping our clients understand their rights and the opportunities in this complex and evolving area of law.
It is our goal to help our clients understand and navigate the challenges, conflicts, opportunities and regulatory requirements in this complex field of cannabis law today.
- Trump and Sessions Need to Take a Deep Breath (and Perhaps Inhale) When It Comes to Pot Regulations (June 16, 2017)
- New Jersey’s Cannabis Industry is Growing: Where does it Grow from Here? (Feb. 2, 2017)
- Colorado Indicates Cannabis is no Substitute for Alcohol (Dec. 15, 2016)
- Cannabis Regulation in Nevada: A Guide for Potential Entrants into the Marketplace (Nov. 8, 2016)