ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC’s Community Association Group has more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry representing associations throughout the northeast.
Our clients are afforded a full range of legal services, covering all of the legal issues and needs of any homeowners association (“HOA”), condominium or cooperative.
The attorneys of Ansell Grimm & Aaron’s Community Association Group have more than 50 years of combined experience in the Community Association industry. We offer our condominium, homeowners’ association and housing cooperative clients – as small as four units and as large as several thousand units – dynamic, creative and effective representation covering a full range of legal issues and operational requirements.
We currently represent associations throughout the northeast, including:
- Age-restricted and active adult associations;
- Urban, suburban, rural and waterfront communities and buildings;
- Self-managed associations, and those managed by management companies;
- Newly constructed and developed communities, and mature associations and buildings;
- Lake communities, resort and golf communities, and hotel condominiums.