The Wills Trusts & Estates department has experience in all aspects of this area of law, including but not limited to:
- Drafting of wills and estate plans;
- Formation and administration of trusts;
- Will contests;
- Drafting and enforcing powers of attorney;
- Distribution of Assets;
- Appointing executors;
- Payment of taxes and creditors;
- Living wills;
- Settlement of foreign estates;
- Asset preservation plans;
- Medicaid/elder law;
- Nursing home and other long term care; and
- Tax planning and gifting.
Our Estate Planning attorneys also have invaluable experience working with military personnel who require sound and expeditious estate planning as they always face the possibility of deployment on a moment’s notice.