The Zoning and Land Use Department has successfully secured land use approvals for many notable projects throughout the State of New Jersey, including:
- Jersey Shore Premium Outlets in Neptune Township;
- Monmouth Mall in Eatontown;
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune Township;
- Seaview Regional Shopping Center in Ocean Township; and
- The Grove and The Grove West in Shrewsbury.
Our Zoning and Land Use Attorneys have served as members of local planning boards and have more than 50 years combined experience in handling these matters and successfully prosecuting applications to avoid the need for lengthy and costly litigations. The Department focuses its practice area on:
- Land use planning;
- Plat and site plan applications;
- Appeals of adverse land use decisions; and
- Special permits.
The Department also has distinctive experience in the following areas:
- Air rights
- Landmark preservation
- Historic districts