Barry M. Capp is a partner with the Firm. He devotes his practice to commercial litigation and municipal law. Mr. Capp received his B.A. in Biology and B.S. in Criminal Justice from Rutgers University in 1994. He received his J.D. and Certification in Environmental Law from Pace University School of Law in 1998. Mr. Capp was editor of the Pace Environmental Law Review and authored an article on the Freshwater Wetlands Protection Act that was published in Spring 1998.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2001, Mr. Capp practiced with the law offices of DeCotiis, Fitzpatrick & Gluck, LLP and Karcher Rainone, PC .
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America