Michael V. Benedetto is the Managing Partner and President of the Firm. He is also the Chair of the Firm’s Commercial Real Estate Department and Commercial, Finance & Banking Department. Mr. Benedetto limits his practice to complex commercial real estate, corporate and commercial matters, business organizations and banking matters.
Mr. Benedetto has served or currently serves as an Officer, Director and/or Advisor to numerous organizations in the fields of real estate, banking, management, food industries and charitable entities.
He earned his B.S. in Business Administration (Management) at Monmouth College and his J.D. from Widener University School of Law (Wilmington). He served as judicial intern to Justice (then Judge) Virginia A. Long, J.A.D. Additionally, Mr. Benedetto is a member of the New Jersey and Monmouth County Bar Associations and has been a member of the Real Estate Committee, the Legislative Committee and the Technology Law Practice Management Sections of the Monmouth County Bar Association.
- 180 Turning Lives Around, Golf Co-Chair, 2010-2015
- American Bar Association, Member, 1994-Present
- American Red Cross, New Jersey Chapter, Member, Board of Directors, 2002-2010
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Monmouth County, Member, Board of Directors, 2009-2011, 2017-present
- Hollywood Golf Club, Chairman, Legal Committee, 2009-2015
- Hollywood Golf Club, Member, Membership Committee, 2009-2014
- Middletown Lions Club, Member/Past President, 1993-2009
- Monmouth Bar Association, Member, 1994-Present
- Monmouth Bar Association, Member, Real Estate Committee, Legislative Committee (prior), and Law Practice Management
- Monmouth University Legal Committee, Member 2017
- Monmouth University Legal Committee, Board of Trustees, Trustee 2019-Present; Executive Committee 2021-Present
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 1994-Present
- Professional Development Advisory Council, Valley National Bank, Member, 2009-2014
- Rumson-Fair Haven Bank, Member, Advisory Committee, 2007-2014